Easy import your WooCommerce orders in PostNL Parcelware
Buy this plugin
From: € 50,00 for 1 year
Choose which orders you want to export to a CSV file which you can import in PostNL Parcelware. With many settings to configurate your export file.
- Last updated October 21, 2014
- Extension type Shipping export
- Version history View changelog
About WooCommerce Parcelware For PostNL
Export orders to Parcelware For PostNL
With the WooCommerce Parcelware For PostNL plugin you can export orders easily to Parcelware.
The WooCommerce Parcelware For PostNL plugin allows you to export orders in your WooCommerce webshop to Parcelware in csv format. You can do this for each order individually, in bulk from the order overview page, or you can use the quick export mode to export orders within a specific timeframe.
The plugin also supports most of the PostNL services like rembours, send by registered mail, delivery to neighbours etc. You can let customers choose to let their package deliver at a neighbour when the package cannot be delivered.
Main features of WooCommerce Parcelware For PostNL
Quick & easy export
Export quick and easily, for each order individually, by bulk, or all orders within a specific timeframe.
Let customers choose way of delivery
You can let customers choose on the cart page whether to deliver their package at a neigbour when the package cannot be delivered.
- Compatible with Parcelware Web & Desktop
- Quick export all orders for a specific period
- Bulk export (you choose which orders will be exported)
- Export a single order
- Change order status after export
- Advanced export settings
- PostNL Services support (rembours, send by registered mail etc.)
- Choose your own filename
- Make shipping costs visible on order overview page
- Disable the address 2 field for customers
- Split billing / shippinh address into street, number and extension for customers
- Restore last export status(es) in case something went wrong
WooCommerce Uploads is fully compatible with the new WordPress 4.0 and WooCommerce 2.2.