This documentation is created for DYMO Label Software. We advise to use DYMO Connect for Windows. We’re currently working on new documentation. However the principles are still the same, so the documentation below will help you also if you use DYMO Connect.
Mac users: We advise to use DYMO Label Software version 8.7.5 or above.
You need to install DYMO Label Software version 8.7.2 (or above) to work with WooCommerce DYMO Print. If you’ve an older version installed, uninstall the software from your system before installing the latest version.
Download DYMO Label Software
Go to dymo.com to download the latest DYMO Label Software for Mac.
DYMO Label Software 8.7.2 (MAC) or DYMO Connect (Windows) is the latest version. You need at least DYMO Label Software 8.7.2 installed to print with our plugin.
Install DYMO Label Software (or DYMO Connect)
After downloading the software you need to install it.
Click here to watch a video showing you the complete installation of the DYMO Label Software.
- Start installation by opening the setup-file
- Choose your language
- On the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for DYMO Label window click Next button
- Accept the license agreement
- Choose destination folder and click Next button
- Choose Complete setup to install DYMO Label Software and DYMO Web Service. Click the Next button
- Click Install button, the installation wil start. This may take several minutes
- After installation click Finish to end the installation proces.
- Congratulations: you’ve installed DYMO Label Software.
- IMPORTANT: Now restart your system to finish the installation and start DYMO Web Service
IMPORTANT: Restart your system after installation. This is necessary to run the DYMO Web Service.