Let your customers customize your products
Buy this plugin
From: € 35,00 for 1 year
Allow customers to upload files to their order. Ideal for print service providers, copywriters and engravers. Now it’s EASY to receive files from your customers!
- Last updated April 26, 2017
- Extension type Product customization
- Version history View changelog
About WooCommerce Uploads
Let customers upload files after purchasing on your webshop
The WooCommerce Uploads plugin allows customers to upload one or more files for products a customer has ordered. Once an order is processed, for each order an upload button will appear on the order overview page under ‘My account’. On the order detail page or the checkout thank you page a customer can upload their files easily for their ordered products.
If you want to let customers upload files before checkout, you can use our WooCommerce Uploads Before Add-On.
Shop managers can manage all uploaded files on the order detail page in the administration panel. Here they can approve / decline files, download the files a customer uploaded and send customized emails when files are approved or declined.
Main features of WooCommerce Uploads
Ajax progress bar
Make it awesome with our AJAX uploader and show upload progress.
Easy drag & drop
Drag & drop upload boxes to order them on the product edit page.
- Enable file uploads for products
- Fully customizable upload set on product level
- Each upload in an upload set can have own settings (title, description, multiple uploads, file type filter and more)
- Choose in which order uploads will appear
- Upload files before checkout with our WooCommerce Uploads Before Add-On
- Support for large files (up to over 100GB!) with the AJAX uploader
- Automatically enable uploads for all newly added products
- Enable uploads for all current products in your webshop with just one click
- Product variation support
- Choose the position of the uploads on the order detail page
- Upload files directly after checkout on the “Thank you” page
- Let customers delete files
- Choose your own upload path
- Show a preview thumbnail for images (jpg, png, gif)
- Thumbnails for psd, pdf, ai and eps files (requires Imagick)
- Specify thumbnail size and quality
- Write your own description which appears above all uploads (HTML supported!)
- Receive notification emails (multiple e-mails are supported) when a customer deletes, changes or uploads files.
- Send an e-mail to the customer with a reason of approved or declined files.
WooCommerce Uploads is fully compatible with the new WordPress 4.8 and WooCommerce 3.0.x.
Upload files after checkout
WooCommerce Uploads is developed to upload files after checkout. With the Upload Before add-on your customers can also upload files before checkout.
Easy to set up
WooCommerce Uploads is made by people who know how to handle customized products. We’ve tried to make everything as easy as possible. That’s why we let you create a default upload set which you can deploy over all products. It’s also possible to create a upload set for each product with settings for size handling, resolution check and allowed files.
Some reviews from our customers
Thanks for the email….We love it and all is working wonderfully!
Such a great innovation and really helps us with our platform and more importantly our expenditure….
Will be in touch if we have any queries
Thanks for answer. My PHP version wasn’t compatible with the plugin, so I updated and now it’s working. By the way, the plugin is awesome and will help a lot in my business.
Once, thank you very much!